Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Introduction



Hi Everyone

I am Dr Raju Easwaran, an Orthopedic Surgeon from New Delhi, India. I have a special interest in treating diseases of the knee & shoulder with keyhole surgery or Arthroscopy. This is a small effort on my part to educate people about this powerful tool that we have with us i.e. Arthroscopy. I will start posting from scratch on the evolution of Arthroscopy from it's inception in the 70's to its present role as an indispensable clinical tool of the modern Orthopedic practice. My blog aims to provide education about common orthopedic diseases & their treatment, so that patients can make intelligent & informed choices. Please post comments in the subsequent posts to enable me to post articles of relevance & clinical interest. I want this blog to bridge the gap that exists to a certain extent in a direct doctor-patient interaction. I also hope to interact with like minded colleagues so that we can improve our understanding of this science & translate it into better patient care.

No comments:

Post a Comment